Friday, December 6, 2013

It's a wash

sweater: thrifted, CA // vest: loft (exact) // skirt: thrifted, CA, skirt wrinkles: c/o sitting at my desk all morning //
boots: urban outfitters (exact) // necklace: forever 21

Post title = 1. My face is pretty washed out in these pics; 2. I really need to do some laundry and this is a subtle reminder to myself to do that tonight. My 30 picks have dwindled significantly, making this feel more like a 10-30-30+ (ten items, thirty outfits, waaay too many days to count).


8 comments:

  1. I so love the colors in this outfit! The turquoise necklace really stands out against the color of your blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your haircut is looking pretty amazingly retro. And this skirt! I will always love the story of this skirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the greatest story in the whole world!

      Delete
  3. Ooh la la, I love all the pinks here! Pink is really the greatest color. I've been weirdly obsessed with pink things lately. PINK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color mixing here. Just cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your play with colors. Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know if you're interested. Latest post on my blog is A Cultural Tango

    Louisa Moje
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the bright colours in this outfit, the turquoise necklace is the perfect finishing touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, 14177 I just wanted to mention, I loved this blog post
    14177.
    It was inspiring 14177.
    Keep going submitting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover