Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Again and again (and again and again)

I'm taking a brief break from my 30-30 for a different remix challenge, this time from Mata Traders. When they asked if I wanted to participate, I was thrilled to say yes -- Mata Trader's classic cuts and eye-popping prints make me swoon, plus all their clothes are fair trade. I was drawn to the saddleback skirt because it transitions perfectly across the seasons, and can walk that fine line between vintage and modern.


skirt: c/o mata traders (exact) // sweater: thrifted, ME // socks: urban outfitters (similar) // belt: thrifted, VT //
necklace: c/o mata traders (exact) // boots: h&m




skirt: c/o Mata Traders (exact) // chambray: forever 21 // vest: thrifted, VT //
wool cardigan: thrifted, IA // bag: h&m (exact) // shoes: marshall's



skirt: c/o mata traders (exact) // stripes: h&m via thrift, CA // cardigan: j crew factory (exact) // blazer: thrifted, CA //
boots: steve madden // scarf: thrifted, CA // glasses: c/o firmoo.com (exact)

It's taken me a forever to get this post up -- the fault is entirely mine, and not the skirt's -- but you can also see how I styled it back in October (with bare legs!), below (and read the full post, here).


10 comments:

  1. I love all the outfits you made! Your tights/socks/ankle boots combo makes me want to steal it, my highest form of flattery.

    http://stylishsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat opportunity for you! And, clearly, this is a great skirt for remixing, even through out different seasons. My favorite is the last one with the dark plum color. Very good color for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at you, all remix-able! that first outfit makes me wanna layer up some tights, socks, and ankle boots!

    dash dot dotty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great skirt! And my favorite is the skirt paired with the purple sweater :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This skirt is so perfect! Can't decide which is my fave!

    xo
    www.style-wire.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that skirt is gorgeous--and with the colors and stripes, it's definitely versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How much do I love your style?! Just cute. And I have the same style oxfords except I got mine from TJ Maxx. Funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny! I love 'em, they're perfect -- y'know?

      Delete
  8. LOVE IT (especially with those yellows)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love your style! So cute!!!!

    ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover