Friday, November 1, 2013

Floor-chic

boots: steve madden // skinnies: gap // shirt: gift // earrings: thrifted // 
glasses: c/o firmoo // bag: h&m (exact) // necklace: urban outfitters (similar)

I woke up feeling blah and under the weather (thanks cats, for that unwanted 3:30 AM wake-up call), hence the glasses -- plus it was raining like crazy. So, I threw on the clothes that were sitting in a pile on my floor and I must admit, I did not have high hopes for the day. But, then it stopped pouring -- the sun even came out and brought the temps up into the 60s, which hasn't happened all week -- and I was super productive at work. To top it off, in a few hours I'll be heading into the woods with some friends for a weekend mini-vacation. Today's looking up. (And and and, I actually really like this look. Floor-chic kinda worked out.)


8 comments:

  1. you're like a modernized seventies chic queen with that cut, those specs, and that print. gimme that bag!
    have fun and be safe in the woods!

    xo nicole
    writeslikeagirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this outfit too. It is casual yet chic. And you are darling in the glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha aw no, mean mean cats! and for clothes crumpled on the floor, the outfit came out so goooood- i love that floaty blouse!

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  4. that top is pretty awesome and i'm really liking your fresh cut bangs!

    dash dot dotty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with your hair, I almost didn't recognize you! I also love that top the colors, pattern and fit are perfect!

    http://simpleeasystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. COME BACK, TIM. Take photos of Lily.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My first thoughts at this look? Adorable! You have the cutest hairstyle, and I am loving the retro-inspired chevron blouse and the red lippie. And of course, I am partial to thick-rimmed specs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have the cutest curly hair and glasses! Oh. My.Goodness!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover