Monday, October 28, 2013

Twofer

shirt, pants, shoes, earrings and bag: h&m // sweater: gift (exact)

Aaaand, here's what I actually wore today (vs. what I wore this weekend and got around to posting this morning). As you can tell, I'm currently having a little love affair with h&m -- and I think their new online shopping feature is to blame. Also, I dressed up as Velma for a Halloween party this weekend and gave myself makeshift bangs. (What can I say? I'm committed.) They worked out great for the costume but not so much in real life, so here's hoping I can squeeze in a (professional) haircut tomorrow.


8 comments:

  1. Are committed/should be committed can be such a fine line ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. could you be any cuter? seriously. and those makeshift bangs look hella cute, in my humble opinion. i bet you were the cutest velma!

    xo nicole
    writeslikeagirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, it looks so cozy and perfect for fall!

    http://simpleeasystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You gave yourself bangs in honor of your costume? That is commitment! I don't think they look bad at all, but bangs on naturally curly hair can tend to be a little wild, I know. Mine definitely tend to have "personality"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like bangs with curly hair, but I think they need to be a tad shorter (and more uniform) than mine currently are. Oh well!

      Delete
  5. Fun to see an outfit of pants from you just because I hadn't yet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover