Thursday, October 17, 2013

Pinkles


skirt: thrifted, CA // shoes: urban (exact; they're excellent and I can't stop wearing them -- though they have zero traction and I definitely ate it the other day as a result) // shirt: jcrew factory (exact) // necklace: urban (similar)

Pinkles = pink wrinkles = what this skirt becomes after sitting at my desk all day. No matter though -- it's still one of my faves of all time; it has pockets and I love the brightness. (Plus, I found it at a thrift store after proclaiming that a pink pencil skirt was the only thing I was allowed to buy. For all you thrifting newbies, that never happens!)



4 comments:

  1. That was an incredible day at the Salvation Army...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not over it -- not even a little. Not at all.

      Delete
  2. I am in love with pink pencils skirts anyway, but this outfit is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your skirt! some of my favorite skirts are thrifted :)

    ~Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover