Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Newly rusted

skirt: loft (exact) // shirt: gift -- thanks tim! (exact) // sweater: h&m (exact) // flats: urban outfitters (exact) //
clutch: urban outfitters // necklaces: urban outfitters, forever 21

This rust shirt is a new addition to my life, and I must admit: I lurve it somethin' fierce. It's soft and silky and the perfect shape, so obviously it made the cut for my fall 30-30-30. (Just ignore that it's a little wrinkly, please and thank you -- a better person would have ironed before wearing it. Not me.)



5 comments:

  1. haha i totally cant be bothered to iron my blouses either- so i'm right there with you. and i love the colors in this outfit- so gorgeous!

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classy! I think ironing is overrated too--the dryer works pretty good though if you toss something in for a few minutes and take it out before it stops spinning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went and looked at all your 30-30-30 outfits so far and am very impressed! I love this one though, and you gave me some ideas about wearing a similar shirt.... hmmm.... what is it they say about imitation and flattery?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover