Friday, October 18, 2013

Blazin'


dress: madewell // sweater: h&m via thrift, CA // boots: h&m // bag: thrifted, ME // necklace: f21 //
blazer: thrifted, CA (pro tip: check the little boys' section)

This outfit went through a lot of iterations (no sweater, different blazer, different boots) before I finally made it out the door and off to work. Even now, I'm not quite sure how I feel about it -- but I think Alexa Chung would probably approve, which I guess means I can't be totally off-base.




8 comments:

  1. duuuude, i love me some thrifted boys blazers! i've never come across a red one though...it's so snazzy!

    dash dot dotty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy this is happening again. Also I miss you.

    Question: Is it gross to wear jeans bought at a thrift store before washing them? Cause I'm doing that right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you! You're my hero. Emails soon please please?

      Delete
  3. I love this outfit, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alexa Chung indeed! I just found your blog and have been going through some of your old posts; I absolutely love your style! I'm such a sucker for classic, yet feminine pieces and I feel like your style really embodies that. So excited to see more! (Also, the "this outfit went through a lot of iterations" describes my mornings perfectly.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elana! Can't wait to check out your blog next.

      Delete
  5. I like the slight preppy nod with the blazer having that crest.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover