Thursday, October 31, 2013

Bang, bang

boots: urban outfitters (exact, on sale) // dress: madewell // scarf: h&m (exact) //
bag: urban outfitters // jacket: thrifted, CA

Well, I didn't have time to take pictures yesterday -- so apologies for being a day behind now. You didn't miss much; I wore jeans and a shirt and some shoes (and I definitely will do it again soon, so don't sweat it). This is what I'm wearing today, and as much as I love this dress (it has pockets), the most exciting thing happening here is this snazzy new haircut I got this morning. Bangs, y'all!


5 comments:

  1. You look like a character in a mystery novel :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool comment. Mine was just going to be lame 'cool cut'! Yet again love the colour mixing xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the colors in this outfit. And your comment about "don't worry" you'll wear a shirt and jeans and shoes again soon cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love those tiny bangs! they work SO WELL on you. ugh, obsessed with that cut. and a dress with pockets is the best kind of dress.

    xo nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great fall look. Dress with pockets are the best.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover