Monday, September 30, 2013

Christmas in September?

skirt: loft // shirt: forever 21 // cardigan: loft (exact) // boots: thrifted, CA // necklace: c/o mata traders (exact) // bag: swap portland

I'd like to think that the green cardigan and red necklace don't come across as super Christmas, since it's a little early (plus, I'm Jewish), but I'm not convinced that's the case. Ah well; this cardigan is moss green and we all know I'm obsessed -- plus Mata Traders just sent me this excellent necklace and I couldn't wait to wear it. I suppose Christmas in September ain't such a bad thing.


4 comments:

  1. Love all of this, especially the necklace and the curls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is an outfit full of pieces i want! that skirt looks so good on you, i'm dying over that sweater, and your necklace is perfection. i want christmas all year round, especially if it means i get to dress this cute!

    xo nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think it looks too Christmasy :p I love the green cardigan though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything goes with those eyes but WOW, love all the color that's happening here :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover