Monday, July 1, 2013

Summer 30-30-30

30-30-30 Summer 2013

After forsaking blogging for the last few weeks, I'm ready to dive back in -- but I figured I could use a little motivation. Sarah and I (and some non-bloggy friends) will be doing another 30-30-30 in July: 30 pieces of clothes, 30 days, 30 different outfits -- invented by Kendi, a remixing genius. I've done a few in the past (and chronicled my looks last time, here) and I'm feeling excited, but I'm still finalizing my items (oops). The above Polyvore set is more or less what I'll be including. (Though I swear, the exact colors and shapes of my clothes are way more exciting than these suggest -- but it is true in one surprising regard: lots and lots of blues. I don't know what happened, but I'm hooked now!)

And, here's what I wore today. Day one -- the journey begins:

mini: jcrew factory (exact style, different color) // shirt: swapped // shoes: thrifted 


8 comments:

  1. Coming around to blue, finally! :-) I always thought it kind of incredible that a blue-eyed person would shun blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you!!!! So glad you're back :) Anyways, I can't wait to see what you do with this challenge and I love your first outfit so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to take some credit in your recent blueness seeing that all my clothes shirts are blue tinted more or less.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine :)
    And if you want we can follow each other here,
    on bloglovin and via GFC?
    Let me know!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine :)
    And if you want we can follow each other here,
    on bloglovin and via GFC?
    Let me know!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover