Monday, July 15, 2013

Resist the urge

dress: forever 21 // lace crop-top: thrifted // sandals: thrifted // necklace: forever 21 // bag: thrifted // sunnies: second-hand store

I really, really wanted to wear a belt today, but instead used all my will-power to stay belt-free and go for the loosey-goosey look. (It's a hard life, I know.) I've worn a lot of other colors besides blue in this 30, but haven't managed to take any pictures... so for all you know, I'm deep in the throws of a blue-only obsession. The evidence is stacking up: I broke my no-shopping fast this weekend to buy another blue-and-white striped shirt! Oops. In my defense, it's a great shirt?


5 comments:

  1. you just look so good in blue! love how your hair is lookin' these days, doll.

    xo nicole
    writeslikeagirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the colors in this outfit--so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seriously kind of in love with this. Good for you for sticking to your guns and not wearing a belt, it looks amazing. I have the same problem, for some reason I just don't feel complete without a belt sometimes. I'm really digging the blue and green together, and that top is fantastic. I tried buying one once.. but I took it back, it just looked weird on me. You pull it off so well though! :)


    and yeah, I'm the biggest blue obsessor there ever has been. I blame my grade school & the overabundance of blue I had to wear basically all my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it without the belt - definitely more of a laid-back casual vibe! Blue is such a great color - I think it looks really good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I have a belt craving almost always! So good job resisting! I need to get some of that belt free will power!

    Patterned Love

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover