Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Warm-weather dots

dress: urban outfitters (similar) // cardigan: target via thrift, CA (similar) // belt: thrifted, VT //  necklace: urban bazaar // shoes: um, can't remember? i'm going to blame this on my really bad jet-lag (similar) // bag: thrifted, ME

Hi, y'all. Remember little ol' me? I used to roam these parts on the regular, but lately I've been caught up in un/packing and a quick trip to California last week (I know -- didn't I *just* move to Maine?). It's been a hectic month, but I've got high hopes for June -- June! How is it already almost June?! I have no idea how that happened... but here's what I wore to the office last week, when it was still squarely mid-May.

Photos by DB

8 comments:

  1. you're baaaaaaack! again! and looking fiiiiine! dots and mustard are year-round favorites, but its always so exciting to be able to wear them without tights. dying over that necklace and your shoes.

    xo nicole
    writeslikeagirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I missed reading your posts! Hey, I was in California last week too! I love the polka dots and the color combination!
    http://findingmyinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little polka dot dress! I hope you had fun on your recent trip :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUCH cute shoes! Wish you remembered where they were from!!

    Glad you are back in action! And lookin cute as always!

    Blessings!
    Star
    http://www.beautyandbows.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Star-- now that I'm not totally sleep deprived, I remember! They're from Francesca's, and I love 'em.

      Delete
  5. Love this look! Polka dots and mustard yellow could be my two favorite things. :)

    http://simplyattired.blogspot.com
    xKelly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover