Tuesday, May 7, 2013

May flowers

pants: urban outfitters (exact) // shirt: swapped with Sarah at Closet Bookworm // flats: j crew factory (exact) // cardigan: target via thrift, CA (similar) // bag: vintage, ME

Oh geez. I know, I know -- I have some explaining to do. I promised I was done with blowing off this here blog, and yet, it's been almost a week since my last post. Here's the thing, though -- moving to a new town is actually really really time consuming. I'm sure you all knew that already, but I think I somehow forgot? Each time I think we're done with moving-related tasks, another 700 come up. I swear, I'm working on figuring out my new schedule and finding time to take pictures regularly.

Also... I have totally forgotten how to pose, thanks to this little unexpected bloggy break. Goals for May: get back into the groove with posts, stop looking like a fool in pictures, get outside and enjoy the beautiful weather. And now I'm off, to make good on the latter before the sun sets.


17 comments:

  1. With this color palate, you are also living my fashion dream! Super cute.

    xKelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it/you. You are wearing the heck out of that shirt. I am so glad it's not languishing in the back of my closet anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it/you, too! ("It" being the shirt I nabbed from you -- it is so perfect. Thanks again.)

      Delete
  3. I love the colours you've used here! Great warm shades working beautifully together :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, you are quite alright dearest! :)
    I am glad to see your lovely face though! Seriously, it's about to get real.. real crazy here (wait, that kind of already happened), so regular posting might become a difficult task for me to accomplish.

    Anyway, LOVE that top, and this entire color combo. And you.
    Tehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there!! found your blog from Kristinas :) this outfit is too darling! the top is so perfect for May and welcoming in warmer weather. this whole outfit is just perfect!

    -Jenna Brianne
    freckledfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving this outfit, the floral blouse is gorgeous and it goes perfectly with the pants and cardigan.

    http://simpleeasystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is so beautiful! I love the colors so much! My friend has a very similar shirt...I may have to borrow it now!

    http://findingmyinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love that floral top on you :) And I know exactly what you mean - just when you think you're almost done with moving and settling in, another handful of things pops up that you have to do. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the big, bold florals. Such a refreshing alternative to ditsy floral!
    xo
    ashley
    www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That floral blouse is just SO pretty!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  11. I looooove the colors in your outfit! Well combine! And don't be to hard on yourself about the blog schedule, there are priorities ^^ Good luck with the big move and all the unpacking :) xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is such a cute outfit on you! I really like the colours in it, that floral shirt is lovely. Hope you are settling in nicely after your move :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your outfit is so beautiful! I love the rich colors in the pants and sweater, and the floral shirt brings it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely colors! I absolutely love your blouse! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover