Sunday, March 3, 2013

Take two

 dress: urban outfitters (can't find online, but I saw it in my local UO's sale section recently -- or this one from Ruche is different, but lovely) // coat: h&m // shoes: gap via thrift, CA (similar) // scarf: thrifted, CA (similar color) // necklace: f21 (similar) // tights: hue // belt: thrifted, CA

Twenty nine outfits down, one to go! I actually wore this a few weeks ago to a friend's birthday party, but of course didn't manage to snap any pictures. I really liked it the first time around so I thought I'd recreate it -- but now... I'm not so sold (and that totally comes across in these pictures). Since it's colder today, the coat and scarf are new additions (I seem to always wear this dress on days when it's slightly too chilly do to so), and overall? Meh. Does that ever happen to you -- that the idea of the outfit turns out to be better than the actual look? Oh well, only one more look to go, and then I can have access to my full closet again. Not to be over-dramatic, but I. Cannot. Wait. The countdown is on.


9 comments:

  1. I'm loving the burgundy and rose together, Lily! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! so cute! i love the yellow scarf with the purple tights--great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yellow scarf with the bold lips made the look for me. Almost done, lebvs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That mustard scarf with those burgundy tights is a gorgeous color combo!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those leggings are such a gorgeous color! And no one can tell this isn't your first time wearing the outfit, I do that all the time. I actually think I rarely shoot outfits on the day I actually wear them.

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i do love the color combo, but i agree that everything looks more put together with the coat and scarf, so the lighter color just peeks out above the burgundy tights. can't wait to see your last outfit!

    xo writeslikeagirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That happens to me all the time - an outfit sounds like it will be really cute but once I put it together it doesn't look as great as I imagined. I think this is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute. Love the color of the tights paired with the color of the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whatever you have provided for us in these posts really appreciative. OROGOLD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover