Friday, February 22, 2013

Sunset

 skirt: thrifted, CA // shirt: urban outfitters // cardigan: urban outfitters // belt: from a long-lost h&m jacket // boots: thrifted, CA // earrings: italy, souvenir

I was told I look like a sunset in this outfit, which is fitting, because I didn't end up having time to take pictures yesterday until around then, anyways. So, here I am -- looking like a sunset, during a sunset. This is starting to sound like a Taylor Swift song in the making, huh? The next line would be, "my feelings for you, fading like a sunset," and then some vaguely coded insults about her most recent ex. Are your outfits ever inspired by imaginary pop songs? No? Just me? Good to know.

Photos by Sarah -- thanks!

8 comments:

  1. Tehe, you should let Taylor in on this, might make a good song ;)

    This is a very pretty outfit though, I really like the purple and fushia together. I'm semi-jealous its warm enough to wear all of this though! The weather keeps changing here.. 76 one day, 50 the next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a rweeux outfit - tried to type terrific. It is terrific, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post + pictures! I love your blog. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pink skirt is lovely!!! gorgeous sunset shots too! :D

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit! You look great ;)
    Would you like to follow each other?
    http://evamilano.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL you're too funny. Maybe you could write for her? Love the colours of this. You look like a lovely sunset ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. These colors look so cute on you! I may have to steal this color combination. :)

    http://stylishsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome to it -- I'd love to see what you put together in pink and purple!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover