Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Ruby shoes


jacket: gift (thanks, ma!), banana republic (old)  // stripes: h&m via thrift, CA // skirt: jcrew via thrift, CA // shoes: payless // scarf: thrifted, MA // necklace: borrowed (taken) from my mom (thanks again, ma!) // bag: new! urban outfitters, mega-sale

While taking a quick break from work on an afternoon walk yesterday, I stumbled across this... weird sculpture and/or dumping ground for metal bars (?). I've got no idea what's going on here, but it made for a great location for pictures -- so, thanks for that, Oakland.

How have I only managed to take seven pictures during this 30? I swear, I've worn more like two weeks worth of 30-approved looks --  I guess that trip to Vegas threw me off my game. So, not only have I broken the no-shopping ban, I'm also failing at the thirty days part, too? Yeesh. Get it together, self!

Photos by the lovely Sarah

5 comments:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for your comment on my blog. So glad you did b/c I just love your style! Def a new follower!

    Love those shoes, and from Payless...awesome!

    Blessings, dear!
    www.beautyandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think any of these pictures quite captured how great this outfit was!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great pics! Though I was not enthralled with the outfit... but I kind of like that about a 30. Meanwhile, I still haven't worn my black turtleneck, despite gazing at it lovingly each morning and night? Riddle me that.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. By work, near the water... but seemed pretty temporary (meaning, not really a sculpture, more like a stack of things needed to build something). We'll have to go back and investigate!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover