Friday, December 21, 2012

Monochrome sea foam

sweater: thrifted, CA // skirt: jcrew via thrift, CA // tights: macy's // shoes: urban outfitters megasale, 2010 // necklace: f21

So, I really, really didn't think I had any green articles of clothing. In fact, during a green-themed work outfit challenge last week, I struggled to find anything that was green and wearable (or maybe, anything that was green and I felt like wearing it) -- and yet today, here we are. This was actually for another outfit challenge (what, we just all like clothes?), and to tackle monochromatic, I realized my options were basically black, navy, or green -- specifically, a bazillion sea foam green pieces. Bazillion is not an exaggeration: two shirts, three skirts, two sweaters, pants, shoes... that adds up to bazillion, right? Right.


On the way home from work, dear friend/photographer Sarah and I stopped at Salvation Army, since she was craving a(nother) wrap skirt and I was lusting after Kendi's pink pencil skirt (see: this 30-30-30). I got some goodies which will be unveiled soon -- but more importantly, I promise that I did not buy this fringed, shiny delight. You're welcome, world!


4 comments:

  1. Love the greens! And good posing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I know what to get you for Christmas... which Salvation Army was it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green is the color of 2013. Don't throw away your seafoam yet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover